Sign up, Sign in, and Account Settings
If you don’t see the confirmation email, make sure to check your Spam folder and, if you’re using Gmail, please check the Social and Promotions folders. Contact us if you don’t find it there.
Be sure you’re using the same email address that you used to reset when signing in to your account. Also, note that passwords are case-sensitive; make sure there are no extra spaces in the password field when you try to sign in.
Please send an email message to email@example.com if you continue to have trouble.
You can change your password by:
- Go to the User menu at the top-right of the site and click Settings.
- Through Account Settings, click Change Password at the bottom of the left sidebar.
- As you can see below, you’ll need to type the New Password.
– Then, enter it again in the Confirm new password box.
– Then, enter the old password into the Current Password box.
- Click Save changes and your new password is set and saved.
You can use the Lost Password? link in case you can’t remember your password
Invisible Creatives has default email notifications used to send alerts to the users when receiving messages from other members.
New accounts start with this feature activated by default.
To disable this feature, go to the User menu in the top-right corner and click Settings. At the bottom of the Notification Settings page, you will find the “Messages Notifications” switch.
Tap the toggle once to turn OFF, and click Save Changes.
To enable this feature back, switch ON the toggle, and save the changes.
On the right side of the navigation bar you have icons relating to Messages (envelope icon) and Notifications (bell icon). Any time someone sends you a message, wants to connect, or does something that pertains to you or your membership, it will be made easily accessible in the top right corner of your screen.
Tips and Tricks for Creatives
To set up or make changes to your profile, go to the User menu in the top right corner, and then click the Edit Profile link.
- Update your Profile Info (the most important info –collected during signup)
- Update your Contact Info
- Upload a Profile Cover image
- Add your Bio
- Add your Social Networks
To add a Cover image to your profile:
- Go on the User menu at the top-right of the site and select Change Cover from the dropdown menu.
- Choose (or drop) your image to upload. To get the best resolution, the recommended dimensions are 2700 x 700 px.
- To see the changes, click View profile
Supported Image Formats: PNG, JPG & GIF
Images must be no larger than 6mb.
To get the best resolution, the recommended dimensions are 2700 x 700 px.
Members often use the About Me section to tell the world about themselves, their company, their work and projects.
To add a short bio to your profile:
- Go to the User menu at the top-right of the site and select Edit Profile from the dropdown menu.
- Through Profile Settings, click About Me at the bottom of the left sidebar menu.
- Write your bio.
- Click Save changes
Link out your profile to other social and creative platforms like Behance, LinkedIn, Instagram, Vimeo, and more. This is a great way to centralize all of your social accounts so that people can connect with you quickly and easily.
To add a Social platforms links to your profile:
- Go on the User menu at the top-right of the site and click Edit Profile.
- Through Profile Settings, click Social Networks on the left sidebar menu.
- Add your social networks links.
- Click Save changes