What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Invisible Creatives collects certain information directly from you when you visit our Website, sign up as a Creative, and/or submit the Pledge form.
Information You Give Us when you sign up to become a user of our services:
- Profile Account Information. To create an account as a Creative you must provide us with your: first and last name, email address, location, role/title, employment status, and personal website link.
- Media. As a Creative you can upload an image as a profile cover image. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information You Give Us when you ‘Submit your Pledge’ (using the form)
- To submit your Pledge you must provide us with your: first and last name, email address, company name, company website, country and city.
Information that we may collect indirectly from your visit to our Website include:
- IP address;
- Your geographic location;
- Type of computer, web browsers, operating system, or platform you use or web browser;
- Your movement and activity within the Website.
Invisible Creatives does not use “tracking” cookies, which follow users’ online activity between unrelated websites.
You may change the storing of cookies in your browser settings at any time by selecting the function “accept no cookies”. However, disabling essential cookies may result in you no longer be able to use the entire functionality of the Sites.
How we use your data
We use and process your Information above for things that may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Process your personal info to open a new account;
- Enable you to access and use our services, including uploading, downloading, follow users, and sharing content;
- Send you notifications when you receive new messages;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- Provide you with support including technical support and troubleshooting for example, to reset your password;
- Communicate with you via email and social media platforms, about information we believe you would be interested in and/or regarding our services, provided that you have not already opted-out of receiving such communications;
- Enhance our Website and resolve any technical issue;
- Analyze the use of the Website and Information about visitors to our Website to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings.
We will not sell, trade, or disclose your personal information with third parties (such as marketing companies) or use your personal information other than for our internal purposes.
Third party analytics
How long we retain your data
We generally retain information for so long as it may be relevant to the purposes listed above. For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Website administrators can also see and edit that information. If you experience any problem to update your profile, please send an email message to email@example.com explaining the correction or change.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can:
- See and edit your personal information at any time through the Profile Settings and Account Settings pages (except they cannot change their username);
- Request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us;
- Request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You are responsible for all actions taken with your User ID and password. We do not recommend that you disclose your Invisible Creatives password to any third parties. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password or account has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. We do not know or store your password, but if you need to reset it you can do so here https://invisiblecreatives.co/lost-password/.
Links to external sites
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Invisible Creatives implements security safeguards designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS, encryption, and where applicable Secure Socket Layers. We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot warrant the security of any information that you send us. There is no guarantee that data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. Technical measures include use of firewall protection and encryption technology where appropriate.